AFPSLAI SCHOLARSHIP AND EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMThe AFPSLAI Scholarship and Educational Assistance Program offers an opportunity for direct dependents of AFPSLAI Regular members who are intellectually capable but in need of financial assistance to pursue and complete baccalaureate or vocational courses.
Since its launching during the Association’s 29th Anniversary, the Program has taken in a total of 384 scholars (374 baccalaureate and 10 vocational courses) coming from all parts of the country, distributed among the 21 Branch Offices. The Program has provided them opportunities for education through payment of tuition and miscellaneous fees, monthly stipend, books and board & lodging expenses.
- Sponsor must be an AFPSLAI Regular member in good standing
- Aggregate annual family income must not exceed P570,000.00 inclusive of interest / dividend from savings deposit / capital contribution accounts in AFPSLAI
Applicants of baccalaureate courses must be either an:
- Incoming regular freshman with a minimum General Weighted Average (GWA) of 85% or its equivalent, with no grade lower than 80% or its equivalent in any subject; or
- Incoming regular sophomore with a minimum GWA of 2.0 or its equivalent, with no grade lower than 2.50 or its equivalent in any subject
- Applicants for vocational / technical courses must be a high school graduate