PERSONAL APPEARANCE AT THE BRANCH OFFICE
- Member proceeds to Membership Section.
- Member fills out Member Update Form and Specimen Signature Card (SSC).
- Member presents valid IDs and submits one (1) 2x2 picture.
- 3 valid government-issued IDs
- 1 pc 2x2 recent photo
- Other supporting documents for changes on information (if any) such as but not limited to:
- marriage certificate – for change in marital status or last name;
- birth certificate – for changes in name or birth details
ONLINE / NON-APPEARANCE
- Members will send an email to the Branch Office Support Services Group (BOSSG) at
firstname.lastname@example.org and attaches the requirements for updating. (Please see below).
- BOSSG staff will forward the requirements to Membership Staff of Aguinaldo Branch.
- Membership Staff provides BOSSG the list of all documents required for the member to update
- Membership Section of Aguinaldo Branch will send an email confirming the receipt of
documents and the details on where to send the original documents via post mail.
- Member to accomplish all the required documents and send the original documents to the
Membership Section of Aguinaldo Branch via post mail.
- Photo of a handwritten or printed letter requesting for the MMS122 form, signed by the
- Photo of three (3) valid government-issued IDs with signature or thumb mark (details are
legible) – photo of front and back of ID if the signature or thumb mark is at the back
- Proof of life - photo of member holding latest newspaper (showing the front page and date)
Q: Why do I have to update my membership data, signature card, and/or AFPSLAI ID?
A:In compliance with BSP regulations, AFPSLAI policies regarding the updating of documents/records
include the following:
- Mandatory updating every three (3) years
- Changes in personal information (e.g. civil status)
- Changes in home address, rank, and/or contact number
- Changes in signature due to the physical circumstance of the member
Q: I am disabled and could no longer write. How can I update my signature?
A: You can affix your thumb mark on a new SSC in the presence of a regular AFPSLAI employee. This
must be supported with medical certificate indicating that you could no longer write.
Q: I am residing abroad. How can I update my membership records?
A: Our Branch Operations Support Services Group (BOSSG) is in-charge of facilitating the submission of
documents related to updating of membership through non-appearance (without personally
appearing in the AFPSLAI Branch Office). Just send your scanned documents via email at
email@example.com and post mail the originally signed Update Form (MMS122) to any AFPSLAI
Branch nearest you.