Assistance to Lift Members’ Survivors
A financial assistance extended by AFPSLAI to the bereaved family of the deceased AFPSLAI members.
||CAUSE OF DEATH
||Killed in Action
||Other causes of death
including presumptive* death
* Reported missing and eventually declared presumptively dead by duly recognized agency of concerned branch of service.
Note: Claiming of ALMS must be done within two years from date of death of member.
- Accomplished Termination Form
- NSO-certified Death Certificate of deceased member or Death Certificate with Registry Number
- AFPSLAI ID and Passbook(s)
- Certificate of Legal Beneficiaries
- NSO-certified proof of relationship of claimant to deceased member (Marriage Contract or Birth Certificate as applicable)
- Duly notarized Affidavit of Undertaking (to be signed by the claimant freeing AFPSLAI from any liability in case of any adverse claim against the deceased accounts in the future)
- Two (2) valid IDs of claimant
- Burial Receipt
- Investigation/Casualty Report/Line of Duty Status Report for those who died in line of duty
- Certificate of last payment from Finance Centers (for active AFP/PNP/BJMP/BFP civilian members with Salary/Emergency/Pension and other applicable loan and automatic capital contribution remittances)
- ALMS benefit is incorporated in the termination proceeds through check.
- Additional documents may be requested for complicated claims.