IMPORTANT ADVISORY TO ALL AFPSLAI MEMBERS
SUBJECT: TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Pursuant to Article XI, Sections 4 and 5 of the amended AFPSLAI By-Laws and its
implementing rules and regulations,
AFPSLAI shall be terminating the membership of those who:
- failed to update their membership records for at least ten (10) years; and
- are still categorized as cadets/probationary officers but have long been separated from
the academy/training school for reasons other than graduation or complete disability discharge
(CDD) leading to becoming a pensioner.
Non-updating of records for at least 10 years
- Membership termination of principal members shall mean automatic termination of the
associate membership of their dependents.
- Should the associate members be the ones subject to termination,
the principal members could retain their membership if their accounts have been
updated at least once over the last 10 years.
Ineligible cadets/probationary officers
- Members are advised to visit any of the AFPSLAI Branch Offices and
present appropriate documents to justify their membership retention.
- Members subject of cleansing may be converted to either regular
or be retained as associate members subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements.
The list of members due for termination is listed here.
Concerned members should update their membership records
not later than December 29, 2020 (Tuesday).
Membership termination shall commence on January 26, 2021 (Tuesday).
Members whose membership was terminated in accordance with this policy may apply for
readmission and shall be treated as new applicants for membership, subject to the same terms
and conditions applicable to newly admitted AFPSLAI members