IMPORTANT ADVISORY TO ALL AFPSLAI MEMBERS
SUBJECT: TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Pursuant to Article XI, Sections 4 and 5 of the amended AFPSLAI By-Laws and its implementing rules and regulations, AFPSLAI shall be terminating the membership of those who:
- failed to update their membership records for at least ten (10) years; and
- are still categorized as cadets/probationary officers but have long been separated from the academy/training school for reasons other than graduation or complete disability discharge (CDD) leading to becoming a pensioner.
- Non-updating of records for at least 10 years
Ineligible cadets/probationary officers
- Membership termination of principal members shall mean automatic termination of the associate membership of their dependents.
- Should the associate members be the ones subject to termination, the principal members could retain their membership if their accounts have been updated at least once over the last 10 years.
- Members are advised to visit any of the AFPSLAI Branch Offices and present appropriate documents to justify their membership retention.
- Members subject of cleansing may be converted to either regular or be retained as associate members subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements.
The list of members due for termination is listed here:
|Subject of Termination
||List of Members due for Termination
|Non-updating of records for at least 10 years
|Ineligible cadets/probationary officers
Concerned members should update their membership records not later than December 29, 2021 (Wednesday). Membership termination shall commence on January 26, 2022 (Wednesday).
Members whose membership was terminated in accordance with this policy may apply for readmission and shall be treated as new applicants for membership, subject to the same terms and conditions applicable to newly admitted AFPSLAI members.